Tranzitt Mobility Limited - Customer’s Terms & Conditions
Expressions used in these terms:-
- “Booking” shall mean the booking of a trip through the Website
- “Company” shall mean “Tranzitt Mobility Limited”
- “Card” shall mean the credit card, the User use when making the booking
- “Fare” shall mean the fee paid by the User for a trip
- “Operator” shall mean to an organisation that provides transport services via the use of their own vehicles, with whom the User place the booking
- “Quote” shall mean a fixed price quote that the User receive via the Website for the trip
- “Service” shall mean to the services offered by the Company
- “Trip” shall mean a journey the User wish to undertake from the pick-up address to the drop address provided by the User
- “User” shall be the person that makes the booking for themselves or on behalf of other persons and is responsible for all passengers travelling under the booking.
- “Website” shall mean www.tranzitt.co.uk, Tranzitt’s public website
- 1.1 We are Tranzitt, registered in England, (registered number - 11557712), whose registered address is 127 Fencepiece Road, Ilford, England, IG6 2LD hereby offers the User to use the Services available at www.tranzitt.co.uk under the terms and conditions described below. This agreement comes into effect and is legally binding for the Company and the User at the moment when the User first starts to use the Service.
- 1.2 The User shall be deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions of this agreement when starting to use the Service, without any exceptions, reservations or limitations not contained herein.
- 1.3 The Company reserves the right to change or modify this Agreement at any time and in its sole discretion and without notice. By continuing to use the Service, the User consents to his acceptance of the revised Agreement.
2. Service description:
- 2.1 The Service allows the User to search for all transport service providers using the list of the partner Operator, which have entered into a separate agreement with the Company.
- 2.2 Users' ability to obtain transport services through the use of the website does not establish the Company as a provider of the transport services or as a transport Operator. When the User finds an Operator and accepts its terms including the specific transfer and the price payable for it, the User shall enter into a paid transport contract with the Operator directly but not with the Company.
3. Company’s Liability:
- 3.1 The Company is liable to transmit the information provided by the User to the Operator as well as transfer the payment for a specific transfer received from the User to the Operator.
- 3.2 The Company is not liable for any losses including the loss of gains and physical losses and damages in any way determined by the use of the Service.
- 3.3 The Company is not liable for any transaction or relationship between the User and the Operator, even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages. The Company shall not be liable for delay or failure in performance resulting from causes beyond the Company’s reasonable control.
- 4.1 When the User enters the details for a trip, the Company will endeavour to provide the User via the Website with Quotes from one or more of the Operators that are able to fulfil the User’s requirements.
- 4.2 The User acknowledges and agrees that the Company is acting as an agent of the Operator and the Company will try to assist with any complaints the User may have regarding Operator’s services. Any legal remedy the User seeks will be sought against the Operator not the Company
- 4.3 The User agrees that in the fulfillment of the Booking, where Operator feels it is appropriate, Operator gives the Company the right to substitute or replace the contract for the provision of transport services between the User and Operator to another suitable party, to ensure the fulfillment of the Booking as effected via the Website.
5. Users responsibilities:
- 5.1 In order to use the Service, User should be at least 18 years of age and legally able to make a booking, and should be responsible in providing accurate information
- 5.2 Users should not use the Services for unauthorized or unlawful purposes and/or impair the proper operation of the services.
- 5.3 Users should not access or attempt to access any data that is not directly relevant to the services you have Operatorted for as determined by the Services, including and not limited to the data of other Service users.
- 5.4 Users should refrain from doing anything which we reasonably believe to be disreputable or capable of damaging the reputation of the Company or its business partners.
- 5.5 Users to make payment in full for any ride you take, or book on behalf of another party, and/or in respect of using any Services provided to you.
- 5.6 To treat all drivers with respect as they are obliged to treat you and not cause damage to their vehicle nor engage in any unlawful, threatening or abusive behavior. Any damage caused will result in the relevant charges to cover the damage.
- 5.7 Not to remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices from any portion of the Service
- 5.8 Not to broadcast, transmit, stream, reproduce, modify, use for compilation, prepare derivative works based upon, distribute, license, lease, sell, resell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform or otherwise exploit the Service
- 5.9 Not to modify, analyze, decompile, decode, restore the source code of the Service
- 5.10 Not attempt to gain unauthorized access to or impair any aspect of the Service or its related systems or networks
- 5.11 Not to use or reference in any manner the Company's names, logos, product and service names, trademarks or services marks
- 5.12 Not to infringe the Company’s intellectual property rights concerning the Service, the software and any other content of the Site through which the User accesses the Service
- 5.13 Not to possess any material that is deemed to be illegal or hazardous, or is generally prohibited by law, at all times during your participation in any of the Services
- 5.14 Users are not allowed to consume any alcohol whilst in the vehicle
- 5.15 Smoking is strictly forbidden in any of the vehicles at all times
- 6.1 All charges that have been quoted are based upon the information given at the time of booking.
- 6.2 If the User chooses an Operator through the Service for the booking, the User shall make the full payment upfront. The User agrees that the Service will debit the user’s credit card with the full amount for the relevant booking and the Company shall further transmit to the Operator subject to the terms and conditions of a separate agreement between the Company and the Operator.
- 6.3 The Company does not collect, process and / or store User’s payment data, instead, the Company uses the payment card tokens (internal identifiers) generated by the secure payment provider to process subsequent payments if and when the User chooses to use the same payment Operatortion for multiple trips.
7. Cancellation & Refund Policy:
- 7.1 The User has a right to cancel a booking made through the Website. Cancellation can be requested by the User by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Cancellation period||Charges per ride|
|Cancels a ride before 24 hours||No charges|
|Cancels a ride between 24 and 6 hours from the ride start time||50% of the ride fare|
|Cancels a ride within 6 hours / Aborts a ride||Full cost of the ride, no refunds|
8. User no-show:
- 8.1 If the User is not available at the Pick-up location within 15 minutes of the agreed time for local trips and 60-minutes for airport pick-ups, it will be at the Operator’s discretion to treat the User’s non-availability as a cancellation and the user is not entitled to any refund of the fare.
- 8.2 For pre-paid bookings, any refunds due to the User for cancellations will be made to the card used to make the payment within 5-7 business days (business days being Monday to Friday), depending on the User’s card issuer.
- 8.3 Illustrations, photographs and description on the website, brochures, charge lists or documents serve merely as an indicative guide and will not be binding.
9. Extra Charges & Fees:
- 9.1 The Company will charge the User anywhere between £80 - £150 if the vehicle requires cleaning or restoration due to any User incidents during or after the ride. Typically these incidents may include, but are not limited to spillage of drinks, vomiting, unexpected urination, or any such events that result in the vehicle not being operable and/or not being able to provide a safe and pleasant ride to another User.
- 9.2 The Company will charge the User at cost plus any overhead incurred, for any damage caused by the User or fellow riders to the vehicle or any prOperatorerty belonging to the driver.. This may include but is not limited to the breaking of windows, damage of interior or exterior in any shape or manner
- 9.3 Charges are subject to change if:
- The number of passengers or luggage is more at the time of the start of the ride than what was indicated at the time of booking.
- The ride requires diversions from the route that was originally requested at the time of booking or if passengers have to be picked up or drop off at various points in the ride.
- The waiting time exceeds the initial free waiting time allowance in effect at the time of the booking.
10. Waiting charges:
- 10.1 The charges quoted for airport pick up include 60-minute free waiting time after the flight landing time
- 10.2 After the free 60-minute waiting time, the relevant waiting charges will apply.
- Standard car: 30p per minute.
- Any other vehicle: 35p per minute.
- Company shall use all reasonable endeavors to get you to your destination on time, but shall not be liable for any loss due to delays caused by road traffic conditions beyond its control on the ride. Under no circumstances shall Tranzitt be liable (in contract, tort or otherwise) for any loss of profits, business or for any indirect or consequential loss.
11. Lost property:
- 11.1 As part of the Booking Services, Tranzitt will use reasonable endeavors to assist the passenger with any lost property inquiries that they may have in relation to a given Booking. For inquiries, contact us through email:- email@example.com or call us.
12. Airport transfer:
- 12.1 For Luton Airport and Stansted Drop Offs, barrier charges are already included.
- 12.2 You will be liable to pay any additional parking charges incurred if the parking time exceeds the initial free allowance in effect at the time of booking
- 12.3 It is important that you let the driver know of any delays in your arrival, especially if you foresee a delay beyond an hour after landing. A quick call to your driver will avoid any confusion and ensure a smooth experience
- 12.4 On the basis of best endeavours, we’ll monitor your flight and adjust your pickup time in case of delays or early arrivals.
- 12.5 All flights are monitored by our team on the official relevant website of the Airport, therefore if a passenger does not board their flight, then our control room must be notified via email or telephone. This must be done two hours prior to the booking time and failure to do so will incur the full booking fare.
- 12.6 Flight landing time will only be accepted from the official airport website.
- 12.7 Users are instructed not to leave the airport without informing the driver/Operator as this will be regarded as a Cancellation without Prior notice and result in a full fare charge
- 12.8 If you have asked us to pick you up after one hour from the flight’s landing time, we will offer only 15 minutes of free waiting time. After this period waiting charges additional charges will apply (30 pence per minute). The Company reserves the right to change the rate of charges at any time.
- 12.9 Operators do not accept any liability for loss or damage to User’s belongings. Users are advised to load and unload their own belongings.
- 12.10 For User’s safety, Taxi Licensing regulations require all luggage to be securely fastened in the boot of the vehicle, please ensure to take this into account when choosing a vehicle
- 12.11 Operators reserve the right to refuse any User the Services due to Users having excess luggage which would result in the vehicle being unsafe on the road.
- 12.12 Operators reserve the right to refuse carriage of any animals which are not agreed at the point of booking.
- 13.1 From time to time, Service may create promotions offering voucher codes that may be redeemed for a discount when using our services. These promotions can be removed at any time when the User wishes. The User agrees to the individual terms and conditions of that promotion and understands that the promotion code cannot be sold or transferred in any other manner, redeemed for cash, may expire prior to use, and may be limited for one time use only. Service reserves the right to remove any voucher code if it is determined that the redemption of the voucher code was done in error or violation of the applicable terms and conditions. All decisions taken by the Service in this matter are deemed final.
- 14.1 Any complaint in respect of the service provided by the Operator, the User agrees to first contact the Operator directly (by phone or email) to resolve this with them within 24 hours of the Agreed Time.
- 14.2 If the User is subsequently unable to resolve the complaint, the User agrees to notify the Company thereof via the form on the Contact Us page or by email within 72 hours of the Agreed Time. In the event that the User fails to do so, any claim that the User might otherwise have shall be invalidated.
- 14.3 Should the User have a dispute with the Operator, the Company(Tranzitt) is not liable for any claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of any kind and nature arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
15. Right to refusal:
- The Operator reserves the right to refuse to carry any persons or objects that the driver deems to be likely to cause his or her vehicle harm or damage in whatsoever form. The judgment of the driver will be final.
- All queries are to be raised in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any queries relating to a ride, should reach the Company within 8 hours before the ride, so that the Company can deal accordingly.
These Terms and Conditions were updated on Jan 2021 (Version 2)