Our contact details:
Address: 127 Fencepiece Road, Ilford, England, IG6 2LD
Effective date:- FEB, 2021
- You have reviewed and understood to your full satisfaction.
Personal data collection:-
We respect your privacy. Initially you provide a valid email address in order to receive initial quotes from other licensed service providers. In order to set up an account with Tranzitt, you need to provide your full name and phone number.
Personal data usage:-
Tranzitt will not process or share personal information without your consent, except based on the following legal grounds:
- It is necessary to perform the contractual obligations in our Terms & Conditions and in order to provide the services to you
- It is necessary to comply with a legal obligation, a court order, or to exercise or defend legal claims
- It is necessary for the purposes of our or a third party's legitimate interests
- You have expressly made the information public
- It is necessary in the public interest
- It is necessary to protect your vital interests, or those of others
We may use customer information as it is necessary to pursue our legitimate interests, such as to improve our services for our users, to understand how our services are being used and to explore and unlock the ways to develop and grow our business. You may review and edit limited Personal Data after logging in to your Account.
Storing and processing users information:-
Automated Information:- When the users use our products and services, we may collect, store and process a unique installation identifier, IP addresses and device information (such as operating system or device model), barcode information and location coordinates. We use this data to provide our services to users and to track the use of our applications.
Analytics Information:- We use data analytics to ensure site functionality and improve our products and services. We use mobile analytics software to allow us to understand the functionality of our applications on your phone. This software may record information such as how often you use the application, what happens within the application, aggregated usage, performance data, application errors and debugging information, and where the application was downloaded from. We do not link the information we store within the analytics software to any personally identifiable information that you submit within the mobile application.
Legal and Third party usage:-
Tranzitt may also retain, preserve, or release your personal information to a third party in the following limited circumstances:
- In response to lawful requests by public authorities;
- To protect, establish, or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- To comply with a subpoena, court order, legal process, or other legal requirement; or when we believe in good faith that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with the law, prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss, or investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, threats to our property, or violations of Tranzitt anywhere's Terms & Conditions.
- It is also necessary for Tranzitt to share your information with certain companies that control us, are controlled by us, or under common control with us, as well as with third-party service providers, in order to operate and provide the services. These third parties have only limited access to your information, may use your information only to perform these tasks on our behalf, and are obligated to Tranzitt not to disclose or use your information for other purposes.
Rights to your personal data:-
We know that members of our community value having control over their own information, so Tranzitt gives you following rights with respect to your information:
- Access to and portability of your data are available by logging into your Tranzitt account.
- Passwords can be easily changed by logging into your Tranzitt account.
- You may request that your account be deactivated and no longer be visible by calling us. However, Tranzitt must maintain your information in order to comply with legal obligations.
- You can object to data processing in certain limited circumstances. In such cases, we will cease processing your information unless we have compelling legitimate grounds to continue processing or where it is needed for legal reasons.
- Where we use your data for direct marketing purposes, you can always object by withdrawing your consent, by emailing Tranzitt
- Personal and payment information are required to provide our services. Tranzitt cannot offer or fulfill the services without processing this information. Tranzitt stores personal information for limited periods as required by law.
Tranzitt will retain your information only for as long as it is necessary for the purposes set out in this policy, for as long as your account is active (i.e., for the lifetime of your Tranzitt member account), as described in this policy, or as needed to provide the services to you. If you no longer want Tranzitt to use your information to provide the services to you, you may close your account. Tranzitt will retain and use your information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, enforce our agreements, and as otherwise described in this policy. In addition, Tranzitt's service providers may also be required to retain and use your information in order to comply with their legal obligations.
Our products and services may use "cookies" to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you register with our website or subscribe to a service, a cookie helps us to recall your information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same service, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. If a web browser automatically accepts cookies, you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of our products and services.
We will take reasonable steps to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of the information you have provided us with. It is also important that you protect against unauthorized access to your account and information by choosing your password carefully and by keeping your password and computer secure, such as by signing out after using the services.
Tranzitt encrypts certain information (such as credit card numbers) using secure socket layer technology (SSL), which encrypts your information before it is sent to us, to protect it from unauthorised use.
- Protection of the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of all customer information systems.
- Definition and monitoring of IT security standards aligned with industry regulations.
- Implementation of vulnerability management techniques according to which we scan and map our network, prioritize areas of importance and apply fixes and safeguards.
- Application of safeguard firewalls and anti-virus tools to detect/prevent attacks.
- Continuous monitoring for security risks and maintenance of patch updated infrastructure.
- Polices encompassing data security.
- Security awareness training to our personnel.
With specific regard to credit card information, we comply with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard ("PCI DSS") by (but not limited to) designing, implementing, and maintaining a coherent set of standards and procedures to manage risks to cardholder data - in an effort to ensure an acceptable level of Information Security risk - and by conducting yearly PCI DSS audits.
Any discussions regarding payment details or other sensitive data are not recorded or stored.
If you have a concern about your service or the processing of your information, please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org.